Wednesday, February 27, 2013

God Cares For Our Hearts

This is a devotional I wrote for a women's conference at our church. Ladies, I hope you will enjoy it!



 
GOD CARES FOR OUR HEARTS
 

‘My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.’ Psalm 73:26
 

How often do we cry out, ‘Lord, help me!’
 

God always hears our cry, and He is all about being the Comforter of our hearts. When we are feeling beaten down by life, or have been hurt by someone we love, God knows exactly how deeply we feel the pain.

                                                       He understands a broken heart.
 

When Jesus went to the cross for our sins both He and God the Father experienced heartbreak. How difficult for both to withstand that period of separation! But because the purpose was clear, they endured.  For they knew the price to be paid, and that the reward was great.
 

Dear one, God loves you more than you will ever be able to imagine! You are the apple of His eye! He created you. He formed you. He watches over you with a love that is so pure, so true, and so complete, there is nothing that will ever separate you from Him.
 

Take heart! The Heart Keeper does indeed keep your heart. And because He does, He has freely given you His!

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment