Friday, March 15, 2013

He Makes A Way

'When I can't see a way, He makes a way.'

This line from the song 'Did I Mention', by The McKamey's, just 'hits it' for me. How many times in life have each of us been in situations where we could not see how we would get through? We forget all too often just Who our God is.

No matter the situation, we have survived it, and lived to tell about it. Yes! We are to tell others all about what our faithful, amazing God has done for us. How else can others come to know Him, or trust Him, or ever use their faith? They must hear and see the truth.

God will always show us the way that He has made. Be thankful, and tell Him.

'Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.' (Psalm 119:105)

Blessings!
 
 
(From Living Water Daily Deovotionals by Lili Richey Willard)

No comments:

Post a Comment