Monday, August 18, 2014

UPDATES!

Hi, everyone! It's been forever since I have been on here blogging, but today is the day!  I have missed my blog, and my audience! Hope you have missed me too!

I wanted to let you know what's been going on with me.  I am happy to announce to you that I am now writing regularly for a Christian site called The Bottom Line.  I have added links to the main site, and to the sister and brother sites, The Bottom Line Ministries, and Bible About.  Both of the later sites are linked to www.thebottomline.co.  Since I am writing for them at least 3 times a week, I wanted to make it easy for you to hop over there to take a look at my writing, as well as the other very talented sisters and brothers of mine.  We are a family of Christian writers, and I so enjoy them! Our leader is very talented and creative, and has given me so much opportunity.  I just feel blessed to my toes!

So when you get a chance, go ahead and hop, and tell your friends about those sites as well. We are currently being read all over the world, and we are so very happy that not only are we reaching Christians with encouragement and love, but we are also sharing in ways that non-believers are able to understand and seek out more information.

I will be posting more regularly on this site as well, so watch for me. Please! I will not disappear again, if I can help it!  I have been very busy this past year, and have also had a few health issues, which I am happy to say God has nearly eradicated.  He is my blessing, and I wish to be a blessing to Him as well, which is why I continue to write.

My mission trip to Ecuador was a great success, and I will be putting some of those pictures up for you to see.  My heart was won by the orphans we ministered to, and I wished I could bring them all back home with me, but 40 kids and 3 dogs...no!

We will be going back next year, as our church has committed to a long term relationship with Word of Life Ministries in Ecuador.  Another blessing!

So hop on board with me here, and with my Facebook page, and don't forget to do some more hopping over to The Bottom Line sites.  I think you will be glad you hopped!

                                   My sweet friend Brinkley with me at the Remar Orphanage

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment