Friday, January 30, 2015

Where Did The Good Old Days Go?

Oh, how nice it is to be back! I have tried and tried to get here lately but I am so busy, I find there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done...and I am so glad about that!

Yes, I am busy. But so are all of us! Life is not like it once was.  I can remember having dinner, doing dishes, then reading the paper and maybe watching a little TV, then it was off to bed.  We didn't wake up in the morning all worn out already, like most of us are today.  Yes, there is something to be said about the 'good old days'!

Fact is, we have total control, well, almost total control, over our choices of what we will be involved in. Yes, I know, it's also about other people, our families and our friends and neighbors, and our church pals as well.  There is always someone wanting or needing something, and not all of that is bad. But it's how we choose to operate, how we plan our time that can make all the difference as to how we feel at the end of the day.

Anyway, I am making this one short, as it is getting late, and I am tired, can you believe that?  But I am so happy to have had a moment to reconnect with you again, and I hope you will come back and visit me again, as I plan to be around a lot more!

Remember to say night to Jesus, and have a great evening!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment