Tuesday, July 24, 2012

it's a Lovely Day

God makes us a lot of promises all throughout His written Word. And because He cannot lie, He takes every promise very seriously.

Because He is God, and we are His people, it is His wish to bless. And today I am giving Him praise, because I am alive, I can see, walk, talk, feel, and love.

The birds are programmed to bring me beautiful music. The flowers give me the most precious scents in the universe. The sun brings a warmth to my skin that also warms my heart. The rest my soul enjoys is eternal, and brings comfort and peace. All these things are blessings, the ones I have received this day.

Have you received any blessings today? At least one? I pray so. Because the God of the Ages loves you completely, totally, no matter what you may think. He loves YOU! Right there is the blessing, my friend!

It is indeed a lovely day. 'This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.'(Psalm 118:24)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment